Your change can change lives.
Make a difference
History of Syria crisis
Urgent need for humanitarian aid in Eastern Ghouta
- Syria is now in its seventh year of conflict
- Over 400,000 civilians have died
- 13.5 million people in the country need humanitarian aid
- 6.1 milion people are internally displaced within Syria
- 6.5 million people face acute food insecurity
- 1 in 3 schools are unable to provide education
- 5.3 million people live in shelters without proper cooking, heating, or washing facilities
- Less than half of Syria’s health facilities are fully operational.
How you can join Happy Vibes to help?
I know we can’t change everything about what’s going on, but we could do our little part to make a difference. Our small amount is going to help those people in distress with basic necessities such as food, water, medication and simple shelter needs. Insha Allah someday it will all change. We will be donating 10% of our February Profit. So, join Happy Vibes to make a difference by donating. Some of you might not be aware of the donation process or even unsure how to do a donation. Our aim is to reach out to as many people as possible to collect donation so that money reach the correct people in need of the basic needs.
“Whoever saved a life, it would be as if they saved the life of all mankind.”
Donation Format :
1) Donate through Happy Vibes (Closed)
2) Donate through official Website. Those who want to make their own donations, please feel free to go to the link ✌🏼 everybody deserves a peaceful life. https://www.islamic-relief.sg/syria-appeal/
List of Donors
Resources : https://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/eastern-ghouta-a-community-at-crisis-point/